Thursday, June 19, 2008

Requests/Coming Soon!

Taylor Swift- I'm only me when I'm with you
D/l- box.net

Taylor swift-Tear Drops On My Guitar
D/l- box.net

Taylor Swift-Should've Said No
D/l- box.net

The Veronicas- Everything I'm not
D/l- mediafire

Lucas Grabeel Music...
1. Go The Distance (Disney Mania 5 - From Hercules)
2. You Know I Will (The Fox and The Hound 2 soundtrack)
3. You Got It (single demo) [<-Requested] N SYNC Greatest Hits
Tracks
1.Bye Bye Bye
2.Girlfriend (Remix Feat. Nelly)
3.This I Promise You
4.It's Gonne Be Me
5.God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You
6.I Want You Back
7.Pop
8.Gone
9.Tearin' Up My Heart
10.I Drive Myself Crazy
11.I'll Never Stop
12.Music Of My Heart (Feat. Gloria Estefan)
D/l- [DOWNLOAD] [<-Sendspace] ZEBRAHEAD -Playmate of the Year [Album]
Tracks
1. I Am
2. Playmate Of The Year
3. Now Or Never
4. Wasted
5. I'm Money
6. Go
7. What's Goin' On?
8. Subtract You
9. The Hell That Is My Life
10. E Generation
11. Livin' Libido Loco
12. In My Room
D/l- rapidshare


Thansk 2-Alt2punk

becky Jane taylor's album by your side
Tracks
1. Prayer
2. Song Of Hope
3. By Your Side
4. You Raise Me Up
5. Last Words You Said
6. Bluebird
7. Now We Are Free
8. It Is You (I Have Loved)
9. From A Distance
10. Into White
11. Time
MEDIAFIRE D/l- mediafire

jojo [Album]
1. Breezy
2. Baby It's You
3. Not That Kinda Girl
4. The Happy Song
5. Homeboy
6. City Lights
7. Leave (Get Out)
8. Use My Shoulder
9. Never Say Goodbye
10. Weak
11. Keep On Keepin' On
12. Sunshine
13. Yes Or No
14. Fairy Tales
D/l- rapidshare



Re-uped...Posted
charmbracelet Here & HERE [BOTH RAPIDSHARE] Password - fean4lime
Rachelle Ann Go (selftitled) LIVE ,I Care [Cannot find,sorry!], Obsession
sarah brightman's symphony
lisa lavie everything or nothing [Coming Soon?]

I'm sorry about the wait!


Xoxo,
~Roxy~

0 comments:

Music Player!!

Offical Contributors!!

All Over The World! Pretty Sweet...Huh?

Visitor Map
eXTReMe Tracker