Friday, October 16, 2009

Did Anyone Catch The Vampire Diaires or Supernatural Last Night?

Well, i did. I have to say.... the vampire diaires is kind of starting to remind me of twlight just a bit... how Elena found out about Stephan.. and how she wanted to run away.. but yet... you can tell she still likes him. But i guess well have to see what happens next week on Thursday on the CW.
Credit: wow legs




Supernatural... had me scratching my head for a little bit last night. There was a part.. that just throw me off and i got lost, but eventually it got pretty good. After all, this is the last season of supernatural :( but... i'm still thinking the previous seasons where a little bit better than this one.. so far. Hopefully it will turn around and get better.

D/l: Supernatural Season 5 Episode 6
Credit- Wow legs
Btw- these are JUST my opinions so dont take it personally if you dont agree with what i think. Thats okay if you don't.


.Roxy.

0 comments:

Music Player!!

Offical Contributors!!

All Over The World! Pretty Sweet...Huh?

Visitor Map
eXTReMe Tracker