Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Hey guys!

I really am sorry for like never posting anymore. school and work is getting pretty hectic for me.. so yah. since i never post anymore.... i figured i'd tell you a few sites that have music you can download.. FOR LISTENING PURPOSES ONLY and should be deleted after 24 hours. You are responsible for your own actions.. i dont think i need to say anymore...

:::
crotz ::: downloads.nl ::: filestube ::: fullsongs.net :::

Hopefully that helps out a little bit. Search for whatever song you would like to listen to.
Until next time,
<><>~Roxy~<><>

1 comments:

freddy said...

Dear Friend,
I can see your great work at this blog. I would like to invite you to join my site as author and also post albums to my site. If you interested in joining my site please contact me at contact[at]max-musix.com or 1414freddy63[at]gmail.com
Check my site at http://max-musix.com

Music Player!!

Offical Contributors!!

All Over The World! Pretty Sweet...Huh?

Visitor Map
eXTReMe Tracker